Last updated on June 2, 2017
These instructions describe how to integrate the OpenX BidderOpenX's header bidding solution. Bidder enables publishers to realize the true value of their direct and indirect inventory in real time. "Bidder" can also mean a program designed to bid in real time on inventory in the OpenX Ad Exchange. adapter for Android apps with MoPub. To get a download of the adapter, please contact your OpenX representative.
- Android SDK version 2.3 (API level 9) or later. Beta versions are not supported.
- OpenX domain (for example,
PUBLISHER-d.openx.net) provided by your OpenX Account Manager.
- Android adapter zip file provided by your OpenX Account Manager.
- By default, all requests are HTTP. Secure connections may limit fill rates or monetization, so only use secure connections if required. Enable a secure connection using:
BFAConfiguration.secureRequestsEnabled = true;
- At any time, if you would like to know the version of the Bidder adapter, please use: