Last updated on October 4, 2017
The OpenX Mobile iOS SDK allows you to integrate OpenX with your apps to increase revenue through mobile advertising.
Some of the capabilities of the iOS SDK include:
- Support for these premium ad formats:
- Rich mediaAd technology that features more refined images as well as audio and video in the ad. Rich media ads frequently allow visitors to interact with a banner without leaving the page on which it appears (e.g., movie ads that expand and play a trailer on the host page). and MRAIDMobile Rich Ad Interface Definitions, a type of API framework for interfacing between an ad creative and native mobile capabilities. 2.0 support
- Video interstitial
- Flex ads
- Direct SDK integration which allows you to pass first-party app data, user data, device data, and location data.
- Customization. Permits the use of custom ad parameters.
- Quality controls and safeguards:
- Proactive creativeThe media asset associated with an ad, such as an image or video file. scanner and smart logic that minimizes re-directs and spoofed user-clicks.
- Automatic blocking of pop-ups using WkWebKit.
- Ad quality controls: white/blacklistBlocking a particular entity's access to your inventory from the Ad Exchange. A blacklist will allow new entities by default whereas a whitelist will block new entities by default. capabilities and creative and brandA name that represents the product or service being advertised, such as Tide. filters.
- Transaction IDs for every banner and interstitial display ad, letting you manage and report ad qualitySettings that control the types of ads that can display on your inventory. issues.
- Demo app that serves as an implementation guide and test environment.
- Pre-built adapter for MoPub.
- Fast and seamless integration.
To work with the OpenX Mobile iOS SDK, you must use:
- iOS 8.0+. Beta versions are not supported. See the release notes for the latest supported version.
- Xcode (most recent version). Beta versions are not supported. See the release notes for the latest supported version.
- The ad unitThe smallest inventory component that represents the space on a site where ads display. ID and OpenX domain for display ads, or VAST URLSynonymous with VAST ad tag. An HTTP-based URL that enables communication between video players and ad servers. Publishers configure these tags in order to serve video ads on their sites. for video interstitialA full-screen ad displayed in content transitions. For example, a video ad that loads between levels of a mobile game. ads, provided by your OpenX Account Manager.
- The OpenX Mobile iOS SDK zip file provided at the download link below.
Go to www.openx.com/publishers/mobile/openx-mobile-sdk/ to download the OpenX Mobile iOS SDK.
Items within the iOS SDK zip file
The iOS SDK zip file contains the following:
The SDK framework.
The folder housing the following test apps:
The MoPub SDK adapters.
|OpenX Mobile SDK EULA.pdf||
SDK license terms and conditions.
The readme file to link to this page.