Last updated on August 8, 2017
The Performance View tab is in Beta release only. For more information, please contact your OpenX Platform Development Manager.
The Performance View allows you to view the performance information for all of your deals in a single view.
To access this view, navigate to Deals > Performance View.
In addition to viewing deal information, you can perform the following tasks:
- Create deals
- Export deals
- Filter deals
- Set the performance date range
- Sort deals
- View the detailed performance for a deal
Initiate the creation of a new deal.
Download a .csv file of all deal data.
- Click the Export deals button or the download icon in the Report column. A Save As pop-up appears.
- Enter a name for the .csv file.
- Click Save.
Note: If a deal is associated with a custom targetingA targeting dimension that describes custom key-value pairs that a publisher defines based on what they know about their visitors. selection and not a saved packageA bundle of targeting criteria for similar inventory segments which you can offer at a predetermined price (typically to facilitate regular sales efforts) and automatically create line items from in OpenX., its
package_description values in the
downloaded CSV file say "Private Selection." The corresponding Package Name
entry on the View Deals screen says "Custom."
Filter list of deals by Deal Name, Deal ID, and/or Status.
- Enter the Deal Name or Deal ID in the search box. Deals will be filtered in real-time.
- Click the filter icon to reveal the Status filtering option.
- To filter by Status, click in the selection window and select one or more items.
Set the date range to view deal performance. The default date range is Last 7 Days.
- Click the calendar icon.
- Select the date range. Possible options include: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, and Custom Date Range.
Organize deals by clicking a column heading. By default, deals are sorted by the Bid RequestWhen OpenX Ad Exchange receives an ad request, it sends a communication containing details about the impression to selected real-time bidders to solicit bids for it. column.
For instance, clicking the Deal Name column heading will sort all the deals alphabetically by name.
Click on any of the column headings listed below to sort the deals.
- Deal Name
- Bid Request
- Effective Bid Rate
- Avg Bid CPMCost per mille, a pricing method which calculates cost based on the number of impressions (per 1000).
- Win Rate
- eCPMEffective cost per mille tells a publisher what he or she would have received if they sold advertising inventory on a CPM basis.
Click the eye icon () in the Report column to view the details of a single deal's performance, export information, and edit a deal.