Last updated on November 16, 2017
The Deal Bid Flow page provides you with an interactive visualization to easily view the details of a single deal's performance, export information, and edit a deal.
This topic explains how you can:
- Access the Deal Bid Flow page.
- View the Deal Bid Flow visualization.
- Export information and edit deals.
- View detailed demand performance.
- Within the OpenX UI, navigate to Deals > Performance View. The Performance View tab appears.
- Click the eye icon () under the Report column. The Deal Bid Flow visualization and detailed table appear.
- Click the calendar icon above the Deal Bid Flow visualization to limit the data set. The default date range is Last 7 Days.
- Click the View field, to search for or filter by demand partnerA company which purchases ad inventory on OpenX Ad Exchange., buyerA company that pays a demand partner to purchase ad inventory on OpenX Ad Exchange., or advertiserIn OpenX, an account type that represents a business that runs advertising campaigns to display ads on websites.. Your selections appear in a list beneath the View field. The Deal Bid Flow visualization and detailed table update to reflect your search or filter selection.
- If you choose to search for a demand partner, buyer, or advertiser, type the name in the View field.
- If you choose to filter by demand partners, buyers, or advertisers, select one of the preconfigured filters in the View field.
- Hover over a selection in the list beneath the View field to highlight the selection in the visualization and in the detailed table.
- Click on a selection in the list beneath the View field to view more granular information.
- Choose a metric from the By drop-down. The default metric is Bids.
Exporting deal information
Click the Export button to download the deal information in one of the following three formats:
Note: The visualization will not appear in the exported report. Only the detailed table information will be returned in the report.
Click the Edit Deal button.
In the Deal Data Details table below the Deal Bid Flow visualization, expand a specific demand partner or buyer to review the detailed demand performance of the deal.
Note: Note If a demand partner does not share its buyer name, the buyer is listed by Seat ID.