Last updated on November 3, 2016
When you click the Deals tab, the details of each deal are displayed and sorted by the PriorityIndicates which deal or line item should take precedence in the case that multiple deals or line items are eligible to serve for a given ad request. column.
The information in this view can be sorted by any of the following columns:
- Deal Name
- Deal Type
- PackageA bundle of targeting criteria for similar inventory segments which you can offer at a predetermined price (typically to facilitate regular sales efforts) and automatically create line items from in OpenX. Name
- Start Date
- End Date
- eCPMEffective cost per mille tells a publisher what he or she would have received if they sold advertising inventory on a CPM basis.
From this view, you can perform the following tasks:
- Pause, Resume, Clone, or Delete one deal or a selection of deals.
- Click Create Deal to initiate the creation of a deal or package.
- Click Export Deals to download a CSV file of all deal data.
Note: If a deal is associated with a custom targetingA targeting dimension that describes custom key-value pairs that a publisher defines based on what they know about their visitors. selection and not a saved package, its
package_descriptionvalues in the downloaded CSV file say "Private Selection." The corresponding Package Name entry on the View Deals screen says "Custom."
- Click on an individual deal to make edits.
- Use the Show or Hide Columns menu to show or hide optional columns