Last updated on November 7, 2019
You can schedule reports to run automatically on a daily or weekly basis and have them sent via email as .xlsx files to the recipients that you designate. A scheduled report is delivered within the hour of the scheduled time. You can schedule a report during of after its creation. You can save up to 50 scheduled reports in the Reports dialog.
To schedule a report:
- On the left pane, click Reports.
- The Reports dialog appears. From here do the following based on your scenario:
- If you need to schedule a new report, click Add New Report.
- If you need to schedule an existing report, select the desired report from the Downloads History list.
- Frequency: select Daily or Weekly.
- Time: select the desired hour and time zone.
- Email Recipients: your email is listed by default, you can add recipients by typing their email and then pressing Enter on your keyboard.