Getting started as an OpenX Publisher
Last updated January 16, 2019
Welcome to the OpenX Ad Exchange!
Now that you have completed your integration, you are ready to get started with the OpenX interfaces to perform the following tasks:
- Access and set up your UI environment.
- Set up and manage your inventory including sites, ad units, inventoryAd space available on a website or app. The basic unit of inventory for OpenX is an ad unit. packages, and audience segments.
- Create and manage Private Marketplace deals.
- Configure, schedule, and run your reports using either the OpenX UI or the OpenX API.
- Use Data Explorer and other reporting dashboards.
Access to some of these tasks depends on the user roleA grouping of user capabilities that describe the tasks a user can perform in OpenX. assigned to you. OpenX will review and set up your domains in the Ad Exchange and will set the appropriate ad quality filters.
OpenX Support Community
If you have any questions, comments, or need help with any of the above tasks, visit the OpenX Support Community, where you can:
- Watch video instructions for many of the above tasks.
- Browse articles and user discussions on various topics.
- Ask your own questions or share your ideas and expertise.
- Submit issue resolution requests.