Managing Business Units
Last updated on October 4, 2018
A business unit is a logical grouping of traffic sets and is required for creating traffic sets. Your account is likely to have a business unit for one of the following reasons:
- Your Platform Development Manager created a business unit when creating your account.
- Depending on when it was created, an account may include a business unit converted from a legacy order. The concept of a “business unit” replaces that of an “order” in older Demand Partner accounts.
A business unit and any included traffic sets must have a Running status for bid requests to flow for those traffic sets. If the status of your business unit is Pending, contact your Platform Development Manager.
To change the name or description of a business unit:
- Click the Traffic Sets tab.
- On your Traffic Sets page, click the Business Units hyperlink.
- Click the hyperlink for the business unit you want to edit.
- On the form make any changes.
- Click Save.