Getting Started as an OpenX Demand Partner
Last updated on January 16, 2019
Welcome to the OpenX Ad Exchange!
As you get started, the OpenX Platform Development Team will answer any technical questions and help you take the following steps to prepare for success as a Demand Partner:
- Lay out your objectives and business needs for bidding on the exchange.
- Familiarize yourself with your tool set.
- Set up, test, and launch your integration.
Identifying your Business Needs
Your preferences define how you set up your integration with Ad Exchange. To learn more and start implementing your choices, see Integrating with OpenX Ad Exchange.
How to buy?
You can purchase inventory in the OpenX Ad Exchange two different ways:
- Open auctions
- Programmatic direct deals and private auctions
What traffic do you want?
Determine what kind of publisher inventory you want to receive based on factors such as the following:
- Formats, such as display, video, or rich media.
- Publisher categories, such news or entertainment sites.
- Users to target, based on location, devices used, and other criteria.
- Other inventory characteristics, such as viewability.
Contact your OpenX Platform Development Manager if you encounter issues or have additional questions.