Reporting to OpenX
Last updated on November 30, 2020
Below are the metrics integrated partners must report to OpenX for OpenRTB server-to-server (S2S) supply integrations.
You must report on the metrics below on a daily basis. If daily reporting is unavailable, send reports as frequently as possible with a daily roll-up available. The largest acceptable interval for reporting is on a weekly basis.
You can make this data available to OpenX preferably through user interface log-in credentials or other means to query your API.
|Bid requests to OpenX||Quantity of requests for bids you made to the OpenX Ad Exchange.|
|Valid bid responses from OpenX, differentiating:|
• Positive bids (Bids returned with a price over $0.00).
• “No bid response” bids.
|Quantity of valid bid responses you received from the OpenX Ad Exchange.|
|Winning bids||Quantity of bids which won within your auction.|
|Billable/sold impressions||Quantity of impressions for which an OpenX Ad Exchange bid’s creative both rendered and served.|
|Revenue||Revenue received from impressions, overall.|
|Losses, broken down by loss reasons, such as:|
• Timeouts and timeout rate.For example, the percentage of requests for which you did not receive a response from OpenX or OpenX responded too late.
• Creative issues. For example, creative ID missing, blocked creative attribute, or non-secure creative.
• Bidding issues. For example, no bids, bid below the floor, or outbid by competition.
• Advertiser issues. For example, advertiser not allowlisted, or blocked advertiser.
Note: You may organize your data differently. However, for the most optimized integration possible, please provide the most granular loss-related information possible. Sometimes loss reasoning is code-based (for example,
|Quantity of losses and explanations for their causes.|